Hotmail?

Ryan Finnesey ryan.finnesey at HarrierInvestments.com
Wed Jun 8 02:29:21 UTC 2011

I would think licensing would be a large fee with any enterprise type product.  I wonder what the bandwidth requirements would be.

Cheers
Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Ramasubramanian [mailto:ops.lists at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:24 PM
To: Santino Codispoti
Cc: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Re: Hotmail?

400k is easy enough to do with either high end enterprise or low end carrier grade products.

Or if you have the patience to do it, open source ftw.

The MTA isn't the criterion here as much as all the other stuff - bandwidth, storage, directory services, security / antispam ...

--srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)