IPv6 Availability on XO

Phillip Heller pheller at me.com
Tue Jun 7 16:28:43 UTC 2011

I turned up ipv6 on a 10gig in the Boston market with XO today.  They'll definitely do it, but it might take a bit of pushing on an account manager.

I've also turned up ipv6 with Level(3), and have noted the same incompleteness of the routing table.

It will be a shame if the majority of complaints on the 8th are related to reachability, and not truly representative of host stack and/or application issues.

Regards,

--phil