Why don't ISPs peer with everyone?

Matthew Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Tue Jun 7 15:05:49 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 10:15:48AM -0400, Drew Weaver wrote:
> [...]

True, but the point being made is: how *much* better?  Is it enough better
to justify the cost of installing and maintaining another peering link?

- Matt

--
"Ah, the beauty of OSS. Hundreds of volunteers worldwide volunteering their
time inventing and implementing new, exciting ways for software to suck."