New York World IPv6 Day meetup

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Jun 7 07:45:59 UTC 2011

A reminder:

Since World IPv6 Day is based on UTC  it will conclude at 8pm EDT.
ISOC-NY will present an informal wrap up meetup at NYU starting at 7pm
EDT.  Among those who have promised to attend will be Sagi Brody of
Webair who will give a brief talk on that company’s IPv6
implementation efforts.

What: World IPv6 Day – Test Flight post-game meetup
When: Wed. June 8, 2011  - 7pm-8.30 pm
Where: Courant Institute NYU, Rm 201, 251 Mercer St. NYC
Who:  Free. Public welcome, especially network admins!
Shorturl: http://bit.ly/ipv6daynyc

I've had a few RSVPs - so we'll have a quorum. There will be WiFi. We
will retire to a bar after.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com