v6 proof of life

Wes Hardaker wjhns61 at hardakers.net
Tue Jun 7 03:47:04 UTC 2011

PV> it's been a while since i looked at the query stream still hitting
PV> importantly and happily, there's a great deal of IPv6 happening
PV> here.

Which is reaffirming what many have said for a while: it'll be the
server-to-server traffic that will first peak.  It's just going to take
the client-server relationships years to catch up.  Every time I look at
my maillogs I've found there is quite a bit of v6 happening.  But the
web logs show almost nothing.
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/