Why don't ISPs peer with everyone?

Murphy, Jay, DOH Jay.Murphy at state.nm.us
Mon Jun 6 22:26:35 UTC 2011

Network utopia.

~Jay
 “Engineering is about finding the sweet spot between what's solvable and what isn't."
“Good engineering demands that we understand what we’re doing and why, keep an open mind, and learn from experience.”
                                                                                                                                                                            Radia Perlman
"If human beings are perceived as potentials rather than problems, as possessing strengths instead of weaknesses, as unlimited rather than dull and unresponsive, then they thrive and grow to their capabilities."

 Please consider the environment before printing e-mail