Internap FCP

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Mon Jun 6 18:25:43 UTC 2011

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Ryan Pugatch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are currently looking into Internap FCP as we are in the process of
> redoing our network infrastructure and taking on managing BGP ourselves
> rather than relying on blended providers.  I am interested in hearing about
> experiences using it.  Is the reporting really that good?  Does it actually
> provide value?  Or, is there something out there that is better (or should we
> just continue to plan to manage it ourselves?)

The reporting is not bad and it does an ok job. We ended up building our
own because the FCP was not able to look at enough of the active flows. I
believe the overall idea can provide a lot of value, it just was not the
best solution for our needs.

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com