[SPAM-Low] Re: (OT) Firearms Was: UN declares Internet access a"human right"

Arthur Clark fsck100 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:47:27 UTC 2011

I agree.  I am a gun owner (Glock model 19, Remington semi-auto 12 ga., ...)
and staunch supporter of 2nd Amendment rights, but this is not the place to
have this discussion.  To some, it will be spam messages, and to others,
whose opinions should be respected, this discussion will be very irritating
and offensive.  This is one of many political issues upon which very smart,
well informed people can disagree vehemently.