(OT) Firearms Was: UN declares Internet access a "human right"

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Mon Jun 6 15:37:44 UTC 2011

Don't leave the house without my Glock 23 on my side. Truck always has a
loaded 12ga in it. In the house, I've got a handful of pistols and my
SR-556 (AR-15) in the "Guns and servers" closet.
I've had people call me Paranoid more then once. My stance is "Better to
have it and not need it, Then need it and not have it."
By banning guns from a community, Your only taking them out of the hands of
law abiding citizens. Not like most criminals get guns via legal channels
in the first place.

-Nick Olsen