IPv6 day - request for datasets

Manish Karir mkarir at merit.edu
Mon Jun 6 01:58:29 UTC 2011

I know quite a few folks are planning some sort of monitoring/measurement activity related with IPv6 day. If there is any chance you might be able to make this information(raw or derived data) available to the broader network research community please let me know.  Merit and the University of Michigan are involved in an ongoing research effort to collect/archive and make available such datasets.  If you are uncertain regarding privacy/ anonymization issues please feel free to get in touch with me and we might be able to make some suggestions.

If you are planning some data collection/monitoring activity it would be great if you could drop me a quick email off list. The more diverse the datasets (data types,views,scales) the better.

Thanks.
-manish

Manish Karir
Merit Network Inc.