Microsoft's participation in World IPv6 day

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Fri Jun 3 13:00:27 UTC 2011

On 2011-Jun-03 14:27, fredrik danerklint wrote:
> The problem is not all on Microsoft at this case.
>

> For example; I've bought a ZyXEL P-2612HNU-F1(which has
> 802.11n Wireless ADSL 2+ 4-port gateway 2 SIP 2 USB 3G Backup)
> in december 2010. It basiclly has everything in it.
>
> How do I as a customer do to have a working IPv6 setup on this modem since
> ZyXEL, basicilly, has decide that it will not support IPv6 at all?

Strange, we have 3 SixXS users who work at Zyxel and are actively
terminating their stuff on Zyxel equipment which btw has AICCU support.

Now, that model of a router might not be out yet, but it is coming, just
don't hold your breath, but it might be a software upgrade if you are lucky.

Greets,
 Jeroen