Microsoft's participation in World IPv6 day

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Fri Jun 3 04:34:09 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011, Cameron Byrne wrote:

In that case can anyone explain why the number of IPv4 *only* systems is
increasing rather than decreasing:
http://server8.test-ipv6.com/stats.html

I would have expected the green+azure areas in those graphs to have
increased in the past half year but counter-intutitively, it appears that
IPv4 only usage is increasing.

-Hank