[BULK] Re: SORBS contact

Michelle Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Sun Jul 31 00:33:46 UTC 2011

Ken Chase wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 02:57:12PM +0200, Michelle Sullivan said:
>
>   >Ok I'll accept that reference..I must admit I didn't know that RFC/STD
>   >existed so I learnt something today. ;-)
>
> That's pretty rich.
>
> You enforce people to adopt standards that are part of proposed RFC's, not
> official by any standard, jump through 18 other hoops, and still won't
> delist them because some bit in their named replies is the wrong number of
> electronvolts on your wire, and then claim you dont know an RFC?
>
> p.k.b.
>
> /kc

What's the current RFC/BCP and STDs count?  I'm sure you remember at
least 95% of them by heart and can recite them word for word, just like
me..!

--
Vulnerabilities are weaknesses associated with an organisations assets that maybe exploited by a threat causing unwanted incidents.
http://www.mhix.org/