[BULK] Re: SORBS contact

Landon Stewart lstewart at superb.net
Fri Jul 29 22:44:14 UTC 2011

On 28 July 2011 14:16, Brian R. Watters <brwatters at absfoc.com> wrote:

> Thanks .. their attempts to reach us are blocked via our Barrcacuda's due
> to the fact that they are sending with a blank FROM: and as such Barracuda
> thinks its SPAM .. just to darn funny .. I have whitelisted their domain so
> on my fourth attempt we will see .. Cant create tickets or communicate with
> them unless you have an account and you can not get an active account unless
> you can get an email to activate it .. very frustrating to say the least.

"In Soviet Russia - Network block SORBS!" - Yakov Smirnoff

Ok, he didn't really say that one.  Seriously though, in the past I've found
their website so slow and generally parts were broken I couldn't use it.  I
tried to email webmaster@ and some other addresses about issues with the
site but my emails were all blocked for whatever reason I can't recall.  I
probably spelled my own name wrong or something in my signature and it was
detected and summarily blocked.  Maybe its better now though, I'm not sure.
We haven't had much need for it lately <knocks on wood>.

--
Landon Stewart <LStewart at SUPERB.NET>
SuperbHosting.Net by Superb Internet Corp.