[BULK] Re: SORBS contact

Brian R. Watters brwatters at absfoc.com
Thu Jul 28 21:16:23 UTC 2011

Thanks .. their attempts to reach us are blocked via our Barrcacuda's due to the fact that they are sending with a blank FROM: and as such Barracuda thinks its SPAM .. just to darn funny .. I have whitelisted their domain so on my fourth attempt we will see .. Cant create tickets or communicate with them unless you have an account and you can not get an active account unless you can get an email to activate it .. very frustrating to say the least.