SORBS contact

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:00:27 UTC 2011

Last time I went through this... first it was they didn't like my RDNS, so I
added "Static" to it.  Then it was my ISP didn't SWIP the record properly,
they fixed this.  Then after that they said my DNS TTL was too low.

The final straw was the DNS TTL, we used it for failover to accommodate a
redundant mail setup and it wasn't changing.

My ISP even tried to intervene with communications from the e-mail address
who owned the IP block with no luck.    A large part of one of their /16s
was listed.

Mind you, my space was not listed for spamming, just being dynamic.  This
was a Metro-E circuit.

At around the third iteration (DNS TTL), I just asked the ISP for an
additional IP block allocation and moved the mail server there.

2 months later someone updated/closed the ticket and it was delisted

My advice?  Try the instant de-list process on their web page.  If it works
the first time, great.  If it fails you're in for a long painful
experience.  Asking the ISP for a new/additional IP block is often quicker.