"L3DSR -- Overcoming Layer 2 Limitations of Direct Server Return Load Balancing" Video?

Matt Hite lists at beatmixed.com
Tue Jul 26 22:40:30 UTC 2011

Hi, Jan. It's a great presentation and I really love your approach.
However, I am curious -- why was IP-in-IP not pursued? I know the
presentation mentioned the MTU issue, but your final solution seemed
full of enough pitfalls itself (ie -- lots of cooperation from
numerous groups, people, and processes) that raising MTU in your
network might be an easier proposition. Thought you might have went
into it a bit in the video, that's all. Any insight?

-M