OOB

harbor235 harbor235 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:39:06 UTC 2011

By VPN I meant a L3VPN for management only functions, and if there is a
L3VPN for management
does anyone extend that to managed CERs? I assumed running and MPLS SP core,
sorry.

I think a remote kit for console, ethernet, power is pretty standard I am
really interested in the other management
data for overall management like monitoring, flowdata, traffic analaysis,
authentication, logging, etc ....
Is this done in band or onthe dedicated OOB network?

mike