nanog presentations archive

Jensen Tyler JTyler at fiberutilities.com
Tue Jul 26 14:16:15 UTC 2011

See Below

Jensen Tyler
Sr Engineering Manager
Fiberutilities Group, LLC
(319) 297-6915 (office) *NEW
(319) 364-8100 (fax)
(319) 329-8578 (mobile)

-----Original Message-----
From: Betty Burke [mailto:betty at newnog.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 1:54 PM
To: NANOG at nanog.org
Subject: Problems with the NANOG Meeting Archives

Colleagues:

Unfortunately, it is true the archives are not working properly.

As part of the NANOG Service transition, the code which supports the
meeting(s) presentation archive stopped working.  We have all the data, and
staff are currently working quickly to repair the code and return to normal
operations of the archive.

We understand the importance of the NANOG meeting history, and are sorry for
the delay in access. I do not yet have an eta, however I will be sure to
keep the community posted.

Please accept my apology for the interruption.

Betty

--
Betty Burke
NewNOG/NANOG Executive Director