Looking for a reliable server technician in Amsterdam

Kelly Kane kelly at hawknetworks.com
Fri Jul 22 23:36:21 UTC 2011

Hello!

    We are on the hunt for a reliable server technician in Amsterdam,
NL who can travel to Equinix AM1 every other week. They must be able
to:

1. Follow instructions.
2. Perform basic server repair. RAM, hard drives, addon cards. No
motherboards, CPUs, or other "complicated" devices.
3. Know basic care over electronic devices*
4. Speak some amount of English.

A perk would be basic knowledge of how to install SFP's, fiber, and
line cards in a router given explicit instructions or basic knowledge
of Linux.

Thank you,

Kelly

* We received a box of 20ish bare hard drives 'packed' in few air
cushions. Fedex called to tell us they were delivering a box of broken
dishes.