Looking for an AT&T contact that can update a prefix list

Adam Rothschild asr at latency.net
Thu Jul 21 13:21:45 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 7:08 AM, Joe Freeman <joe at ngn-networks.com> wrote:
> If there's an AT&T contact on the list, or if anyone knows how to get a
> prefix filter updated, I'd appreciate a response.

You'll want to mail rm-awmis at ems.att.com, following up with a phone
call to +1-888-613-6330,3,2 once you get an auto-responder providing a
ticket number.

> I put in a request for the update yesterday, and even called in to make sure
> they'd do it, but it's apparently not done yet, and I've had a customer down
> for hours waiting on it.

These requests typically took a couple of weeks to process, with no
support for IRR or other automation.

(fair warning: this data is several years old, and might be dated)

-a