NANOG List Update - Moving Forward

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:25:46 UTC 2011

The tolerance of some of you out there is amazing. You must be PS3 users
crying because your free game network is down. Maybe we can get a
subscription service set up for you so you have something else to
complain about.

Be patient people. Maybe a little appreciation to these experts wouldn't
hurt you either.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer