AOL security contact?

Chris caldcv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:42:07 UTC 2011

I tried domains at aol.net, which I got when I did a whois on the IP of
the affected domain, then hit noc@ and abuse at aol.com

I fired off an email to iWeb, who is hosting the scam site and is
notorious for lack of response, and GoDaddy.

My recommendation to anyone: start blocking .info like how Google delisted co.cc

--
--C

"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to
be when you kill them." - Sir William Clayton