Looking for tw telecom folk to resolve IPv6 access to their site

Jima nanog at jima.tk
Sat Jul 2 22:59:48 UTC 2011

On 2011-07-02 12:40, Frank Bulk wrote:
> I'd like to see someone develop a plugin that had some kind of battery-meter
> style display of what percentage of the page and its elements (in bytes)
> were obtained via v4 versus v6.

  Using Chrome's dev channel (14.x), you can use experimental APIs and
ipvfoo to see what IP protocols were used to reach the server for a page
and its components:

http://code.google.com/p/ipvfoo/

  It's got a couple bugs (something to do with cached entries, I haven't
quite puzzled it out), but it's evidently more telling than Firefox+ShowIP.
  AFAIK there's no byte counters or correlation between IPs and the
elements that were fetched from them.

      Jima