Connectivity status for Egypt

Marshall Eubanks tme at americafree.tv
Mon Jan 31 22:14:47 UTC 2011

As an update, BGP for Noor.net has been withdrawn. Even the Egyptian stock exchange - egyptse.com - now appears to be off the Internet.

DNS for egyptse.com also appears to be down, but Noor.net is definitely withdrawn :

dig www.noor.net

; <<>> DiG 9.6.0-APPLE-P2 <<>> www.noor.net
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.noor.net.			IN	A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.noor.net.		503	IN	CNAME	noor.net.