Level 3's IRR Database

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Sun Jan 30 20:47:06 UTC 2011

On 30/01/2011 17:39, Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo wrote:
> The solution to this problem (theoretical at least) already exist in
> the form of RPKI.

So, what are peoples' routing policies on RPKI going to be?  Are people
going to drop prefixes with no RPKI record?  Or drop prefixes with an
incorrect RPKI record?  Or drop prefixes with a revoked status?

I'm concerned that if we're trying to avoid another Youtube affair, the
RPKI policy acceptability criteria will have to be so strict that this may
have a serious effect on overall reachability via the internet.

Nick