Need provider suggestions - BGP transit over GRE tunnel

Robert Johnson fasterfourier at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 05:48:50 UTC 2011

My network spans a multicity geographic area using microwave radio
links. The point of the GRE tunnel is to allow me to establish a BGP
session to another AS using a consumer grade Internet connection
(cheap) over the public Internet. I don't want to build out additional
microwave paths to a new datacenter to become multihomed.