Ipv6 for the content provider

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Jan 29 04:04:12 UTC 2011

The IPv6 geo databases actually tend to be about on par with the IPv4
ones from what I have seen so far (which is admittedly limited as I don't
really use geolocation services). However, I still think it is important for
people considering deploying something as you described to be aware
of the additional things that may break and factor that into their
decision about how and what to deploy.

Owen