Connectivity status for Egypt

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Fri Jan 28 20:36:30 UTC 2011

I think it would be pretty hard to actually cut off communications when the telephone system is still working.  You can move a lot of email by dialup UUCP if you wanted to.

I am guessing that satellite internet still works and landline dialup to a modem outside the country still works.  And there's always static routes :)