Found: Who is responsible for no more IP addresses

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Fri Jan 28 06:58:38 UTC 2011

It isn't even a Fox News story, it comes from a News Corp affiliate by Claire Connelly in Australia.  The original is here:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/the-internet-has-run-out-of-ip-addresses-and-what-happens-after-that-is-anyones-guess/story-e6frfro0-1225995086627

Take a look at the stories, they run AP content just like everyone else along with articles from affiliates around the world.