Found: Who is responsible for no more IP addresses

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jan 27 19:06:21 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Brian Johnson" <bjohnson at drtel.com>

> I really wish people would keep their personal/political bias outside
> the list unless it is specific and relevant. What other "main-stream"
> news organization has made any reports on this issue?
>
> To be clear, FOX screwed this up big time, but that doesn't mean we
> all need to get out our personal/political pitchforks and run them out
> of town. Take your Ritalin.  :-)

Fox didn't screw up, for a change, and Vint's quote appears in many
other news sources.  Apparently, I'm the only one on Nanog who knows
about this new thing called The Google.  :-)

Thinking that Fox "News" is not a reputable news source is not, indeed,
an opinion attributable *solely* to non-Republicans, and indeed, it's easy
to prove in a documentary, non-partisan fashion.

Cheers,
-- jra