Another v6 question

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Tue Jan 25 19:44:01 UTC 2011

Generally, a /48 from PI space and a /32 from PA space will be accepted.
If you were issued a /48 from ARIN it will generally be accepted.  Some
accept all the way out to a /64.   I do see some de-aggregated /64 nets
I am currently filtering but since the path is the same as the /32, I
haven't seen need to open those filters up yet.  Can't figure out why
those are de-aggregated either as I don't see the more specific
announced anywhere else.