Looking for an Akamai contact, strange DoS traffic sourcing from Akamai sources

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Fri Jan 21 15:48:08 UTC 2011

The issue has been reported to the proper people inside Akamai.  They are investigating, we are not ignoring the issue.

If any network with on-net Akamai servers has an issue, including this or any other, please e-mail NetSupport-tix at akamai.com and that will open a ticket with our Network Support group.

--
TTFN,
patrick