Dual Homed BGP for failover

Ahmed Yousuf ayousuf0079 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:26:32 UTC 2011

We're doing BGP to announce our PI space and make sure that our PI space is
reachable through both ISPs in case one link goes down.  This is the primary
need to do the BGP here.  Unfortunately my boss has requested that we make
use of the capacity of both links, rather than pref traffic out of the
higher capacity link.