Software DNS hghi availability and load balancer solution

Gary Steers networks at steersnet.org.uk
Wed Jan 19 00:09:42 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

First time post so please excuse.
*
I think you can get a free Citrix NetScaler virtual applicance (VPX) that
will do this with GSLB.

other then that PowerDNS has a very good geolocation plugin, so they may
also have an availabiliy plugin for checks...
*
*
I am also looking for a combined open source geolocation and availability
checking DNS Platform.
*
*
Gary