Auto ACL blocker

Thomas Magill tmagill at providecommerce.com
Tue Jan 18 19:32:01 UTC 2011

I would consider doing it through BGP via quagga or such.  Nullrouting with BGP is much cleaner than ACLs as your config stays static and only your routing table changes.  I also imagine due to existing BGP blacklisting methods, that much of the work is already done and all you need is to get the honeypot to export the right format.