Request Spamhaus contact

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Tue Jan 18 01:44:08 UTC 2011

Jeffrey Lyon
> Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:32 AM
>
> I've already stated that i'm having the server powered down. What else
> do you people want? Why not focus your energy on the providers who are
> NOT responding to complaints?
>
> Jeff

Actual action taken would be nice idea. After the server is powered down
feel free to inform us about that fact. Don't say that you did nullroute
something that we can see that that is a lie. If you need to wait for
someone else mention that it will be solved within XX hours and inform
everyone when it is done.

I (and probably others) would like to know when the nullroute will be in
place or the server is taken down.

Sometimes I also need some time to process something, in such cases I
mention that it could take X hour or reply after it has been fixed.

Regards, Mark

PS.: If providers don't reply at all we have our own (internal) blacklist.
If they reply and say that they'll fix it within a day we normally don't put
them on the internal blacklist.