Request Spamhaus contact

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Tue Jan 18 01:32:17 UTC 2011

On 1/17/2011 7:11 PM, Jeffrey Lyon wrote:
> William,
>
> You're quite right, we don't. We presume that our customers are
> honorable until proven otherwise. We're a legitimate U.S. based
> corporation and we make ourselves available to the pertinent RBL's and
> authorities as appropriate. We take action where action needs to be
> taken.

I don't have a "dog in this fight" but could I point out, that somehow
SpamHaus was able to determine more about what was going on in your
network, than you were?

Perhaps that should indicate to you (at the least) that you need to
invest a little more in your monitoring infrastructure.

Cordially

Patrick