Request Spamhaus contact

William Pitcock nenolod at systeminplace.net
Mon Jan 17 23:31:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:09:07 -0500
Jeffrey Lyon <jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net> wrote:

> That's fine, but the listings don't even make sense. There is no
> evidence in the listing and i'm still trying to figure out a) why they
> think that these new listings have anything to do with the ones we
> already cleaned and b) which customers actually need to be removed and
> for specifically what reasons. Their entire mentality is "the site is
> pharmacy which means its part of a criminal spammer gang," regardless
> of whether or not that is true.

Please stop pretending that you're not hosting e-trash.  208.64.122.114
is still hosting an active SEO poisoning site (myspace-codes.com).  I
think, frankly, it would make your life a lot simpler if you just
accepted the fact that BlackLotus sells to e-trash, just like the rest
of the "ddos-protected hosting solutions" companies do.

> My initial reply to sbl-removals@ was rather civil, my second reply
> not so much. At this point I just need them to check their e-mail and
> answer a few questions. I need intelligence to work with if they
> expect me to cooperate with them. I have no problem removing customers
> that need to be removed but I need to have all of the details to act
> on the request.

You have all the intelligence you need.  You host e-trash script
kiddies and SEO poisoners.  Just go get some wirecutters and snip the
wires coming out of that busted up 6509 you used to tout on WHT and the
problem will be solved.

I have a slogan by the way, "Blacklotus AKA The IRC Company - making
EFnet more trashy since FooNet got raided".

William