Request Spamhaus contact

Tom Hill tom at ninjabadger.net
Mon Jan 17 22:57:25 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 17:12 -0500, Jeffrey Lyon wrote:
> Our listing is misleading. They show me specifically what needs to be
> done and why and we will act on it. The problem is that they expect me
> to dig through our customer database and correlate various customers
> to ROKSO listings. I don't have the resources for this.

Is it really? They list the domains in question and the IPs they resolve
to.

You should not need such resources, if you have a system that ties the
accountability of your users to either a domain name OR an IP address.

(Or at the very least, narrows it down to the point where you have
little to no guesswork remaining.)

I agree that this can be highly frustrating, but it sounds more like a
hosting company unprepared for the inevitable 'oh god the sales guys
have sold servers to a ROKSO spammer!'.

Good luck. :)

Tom