Network Simulators

Brandon Kim brandon.kim at brandontek.com
Mon Jan 17 15:23:33 UTC 2011

James:

I've been resisting GNS3 for the longest time, because I like real equipment and to get my hands a little dirty.
But for the purpose of simulation, GNS3 helped me identify a BGP issue last week. If it weren't for GNS3,
I would not have been able to figure it out.

I will be using GNS3 in the future now for as much I can. Remember it is more router oriented than switch.

So you can't do any fancy L3 switching......