INDOSAT Internet Network Provider NOC Contact

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Sat Jan 15 17:48:49 UTC 2011

--- tdonahue at vonmail.vonworldwide.com wrote:
From: Tim Donahue <tdonahue at vonmail.vonworldwide.com>

Sorry for the noise, but I was wondering if anyone has a NOC or BGP
knowledgeable contact with INDOSAT Internet Network Provider
  (AS4761).  I have emailed the hostmaster@ email address listed in the
WHOIS contact, and tried calling the phone number listed as well
(disconnect message).

They are announcing one of our prefixes and I am trying to find a
contact in their company who can fix the announcement.

It seems that they were announcing more than just your prefix: