Routing Suggestions

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Fri Jan 14 13:49:05 UTC 2011

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011, Joe Hamelin wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:50 AM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:
>> i'm with jon and the static crew.  brutal but simple.
>
> My name is Joe, not jon,  Randy.
>
> But what can I expect from a man that used the phrase "tell him to go
> fuck himself" when I put my hand out in greeting back at Atlanta NANOG
> in 2001, when your company sales person mentioned that I should meet
> you. (I was only the BGP driver and pipe buyer for Amazon at the
> time.)

Don't mind me.  I'm invisible.  I'll be at NANOG Miami in two weeks...only
my second time attending one.  I'll have to try meeting Randy in person
this time and see if I rate better than a "fuck off".

> Even Vixie had a bit more class after I asked him a question at LISA

Perhaps you had him confused with someone else.

> You Internet demigods need a clue stick to the head and understand

My boss calls NANOG the Masters of the Universe conference.

  Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |