Is Cisco equpiment de facto for you?

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 15:04:38 UTC 2011

The main problem with this is RIP sucks and there aren't a lot of people out
there that are really good with OSPF.  For every one legit design and
implementation of OSPF, I've seen 50 with every thing in 0 and config
statements everywhere.

For companies that don't have real dedicated networking people, EIGRP is
much more easy to admin and troubleshoot.

tv