Cisco Sanitization

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Wed Jan 12 16:04:58 UTC 2011

list,  sorry for this but this is getting a little annoying.  I've tried sending Randy email without luck.. think i'm black listed by his kit,  so if someone would kindly forward this to him…

Randy,

I'm not trying to be difficult or annoy you.   Please stop sending me this email which is considered spam by most.  30 messages of with the same unsolicited content is spam.

I understand you do not like a signature which 'seems' to contain legal jargon.

I understand you know everything about my environment and the policies of my company which I do not define.

I undertand you would like me to use gmail and violate my company policy.

I don't expect _anything_ from you,  but i would appreciate it if you could take some of your apparent talent and put some logic into your proc mail recipe or whatever it is you use to to generate this message.   avoid responding with this spam message every time i post to a list you happen to be on.   The email was not directed to you directly.   should take about someone with your skill set very little effort.

thank you.

greg

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.