asymmetric routes/security concerns/Fortinet

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Fri Jan 7 22:28:03 UTC 2011

Randy your assumptions are correct,  all outbounds get that slapped on them,  automagically.  good thing you have read the same magic book and can counter!  8)

I don't or ever did expect anything from you,  not sure why you thought i might.

do you think I should quit this organization because we do this,  and not consider the good work and intentions they have?  (finding a cure for cancer)  I don't think the legal's deparments intention was to force anything onto the world.

sounds like you have a lot of anger issues to work out.  8)

take care and have a great weekend,

greg

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.