IPv6 - real vs theoretical problems

Grant Phillips grant.phillips at gwtp.id.au
Thu Jan 6 22:47:28 UTC 2011

Hi Deepak,

I acknowledge and see the point made. There is a lot of dead space in the
IPv6 world. Are we allowing history to repeat it self? Well i'm swaying more
to no.

Have you read this RFC? This is pretty satisfying in making me feel more
comfortable assigning out /48 and /64's. I can sleep at night now! :P

http://tools.ietf.org/html//rfc3177

Cheers,
Grant Phillips