Clearwire/Clear for branch office connectivity?

Michael Balasko Michael.Balasko at cityofhenderson.com
Thu Jan 6 00:01:35 UTC 2011

My coworker has a total of 6 hours into calling each and every Clear number that is publically facing and has yet to reach a person that even understands the question. We have boiled it down to the Clear business model is designed merely to sell you the generic modem and have a nice day. There appears to be zero interest in their business model to accommodate the enterprise.

I really hope I am wrong, and if someone has a number of someone willing to deal with the enterprise customer base PLEASE forward it on.

Mike