online backup software vendor

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Wed Jan 5 16:56:38 UTC 2011

Asigra is a great product, however branding isn’t possible from what I know of the solution.  We use Asigra through a partner, and when well managed it is a GREAT solution, however it can easily spin out of control if someone doesn't keep on top of it.  Randy if you are looking for a little more hands on information with Asigra, feel free to contact me off list and I can arrange a better demo.