Experiences with Comcast Ethernet

Dylan Ebner dylan.ebner at crlmed.com
Wed Jan 5 14:45:26 UTC 2011

This is what we worry about as well. Right now, when the complaints start coming in, we can usually trace the problem to a comcast -> level3 -> qwest issue. Our big concern is we start seeing over subscription on the nodes (we have dealt with this in the past) and our problems start all over again.

Dylan Ebner, Network Engineer
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd.
1221 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
ph. 612.573.2236     fax. 612.573.2250
dylan.ebner at crlmed.com
www.consultingradiologists.com